Friday, March 6, 2009

Macro Thoughts By Guest Contributor

The following is a link to a PDF written by good friend, Tyler Lang. Tyler is an analyst for Tapke Asset Management, LLC. Tyler's macro thoughts were written about two months ago, and his ideas are a nice tie in to the concerns I expressed in the article, "It's A New Era Of Thrift." For example, Tyler's first concern for the US economy is that "consumer credit has peaked and we are beginning a secular shift toward frugality and risk aversion".

It's a quick read. Thanks Tyler.

To access the PDF, please follow this link: Macro Themes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting a "Document is not available" message from Google Docs when I click on that link.

Anyone else having trouble?

Anonymous said...

Me too.

Guy M. Lerner said...

I think we got it fixed! Thanks for the patience....

Tyler said...

Hope you guys like it. Let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback.

Tyler