Sunday, March 14, 2010

Check This Out! This Is Great Stuff!

For the most part, I have a really knowledgeable readership, and I often don't give you guys and gals enough credit for keeping me honest and working hard. I am grateful for the time you spend at my outpost on the internet. Yes, I do get annoyed at the absurd comments for the umteenth time, but every now and then, I come across an email or reader that points me towards something extraordinarily cool.

Glenn Holderreed is one such reader. Glenn is a subscriber to our Premium Content so I know he has good tastes, and he was emailing about this and that, and then he writes and says that I should check out this website: http://www.quacera.com/indexGH.php.

This is Glenn's website, and I have to tell you that it is one of the most awesomest and useful investing websites I have seen on the web. Glenn is the founding partner Quacera Capital Management LLC, and he is the developer of the QPM Radar, which is a relative strength and momentum tool that tracks the market in action.

One cool feature is the Daily QPM Radar. Click on Sector ETF's or Asis/ Pacific ETF's and watch the changes in performance and momentum over the past 60 days.

Some might find the Quacera Daily ETF Report useful. Friday's report had 7 pages of easy to read tables listing every ETF known to mankind with a QPM score and whether the trend is positive or not. It is very nicely done and it was very easy to find what is hot and what is not.

I am grateful and honored that Glenn chose to share his website with me, and he agreed that I could share it with you. Glenn has over 40 years in the markets in various capacities, and it shows. This is great stuff.

Thanks Glenn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Website!! Thanks for pointing it out.

Guy M. Lerner said...

Yes, I wouldn't point it out if I didn't feel the same way....very concise and useful information...and I believe actionable information (which is great).